Braves' Coaching is excited to be working with Crowie in this very special edition 4th edition of the Bintan Endurance Camp. With his input into programming the sessions, Craig will be training alongside the participants and guiding them through the camp one day at a time. Campers will also have the rare opportunity to tap into Craig's vast experience through 3 informal open- mic sessions that will wrap up each day.
Calling all fans - Do not miss this chance to get up close and personal with the man himself!
- AM - Open Water Swim: Race-craft
- PM - Run: Tolerance Intervals
- PM - Open-mic : The Strong Athlete
- AM 1 - Bike: Tolerance session
- AM 2 - Open Water Swim - Active Recovery
- PM - Bike: Big Gear Strength Intervals
- PM - Open-mic : The Hungry Athlete
- AM - Long Easy Bike - Fully supported vehicles
- PM - Open Water Swim: Speed/ Strength
- Discussion : The Thinking Athlete
Day 4 : Race against Crowie!
- Staggered start sprint simulation with generous head starts : )
- 750m swim/ 20km Bike/ 5km run